Sunday, May 27, 2012

A friend for the green slime....

Hey Everyone,

The weather is quickly deteriorating! The wind was SO bad on Thursday that I stopped a few hours soon than planned. Friday I tried to make up some miles, no longer looking for places to stop and wander - just wanting to get to my temporary home in Montana before the Memorial Weekend snow. I hit some poor weather, but nothing of significance. And not enough snow for me to practice taking pictures in the snow. Bummer!

I made one giant exception in Blue Earth, Minnesota. Wouldn't you have done the same? :-)


Anyway....I hope this finds all of you well and enjoying the weekend. I will be in touch again soon....off to Denver in about a week and a few days after that I will catch a plane to Norway in search of Narwhals and Polar Bears. Cross your fingers! :-) As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Kathi (Lagge) GuckeenJune 15, 2012 at 8:37 PM

    I recognize this big green man! We went there too on a vacation. The next town over (3 miles away) is called Guckeen, Minnesota. Really the town only has a bar called the Derby Inn, a grain elevator, and a church plus a few hundred people. My husband's last name is Guckeen and this is where all of his "people" began their life in the United States; thus the reason for our visit!

    ReplyDelete