Thursday, August 23, 2012

NOT for children!!!

Hey Everybody,
Just one more thing to post from Australia. I have debated this one for weeks & I decided it's too funny not to post! If you are easily offended [or under 18!] do NOT read this. I'm not kidding!!!
 
In Australia a lot of people rent vans for camping. This particular company, Wicked Camper, might just be the coolest option in the country. No, in the entire world!! Best I can tell they only rent painted vans - in fact, for a little extra money you can get the van painted as you wish for your trip. Now that's just cool!
 
One van I saw [no photos; sorry] was The Seven Menopausal Dwarfs. You know them: Itchy, B*tchy, Sweaty, Psycho...etc. The van had all 7 women painted on the van. Along with a couple of lines that I will tell you if you ask me. It's really hard to be sophisticated and noble when you're standing in a parking lot, alone, laughing!
 
I REALLY hope you will be able to read these vans if you click on the pic. My ONLY problem with this Perfect Man/Perfect Woman van is this: when the man is done with the woman she turns into an exotic car [Lamborghini]. When the woman is done with the man all she gets is another man. WHY don't I get the car? If it were my rental van....I'd be getting the hot car!!
 

 
I got caught reading this van in The Outback. I was trying to hide a laugh as a family walked past. Unfortunately, it became funnier when their son [a minor] started reading "the perfect woman" side. The parents were horrified and practically ran everybody to the car. I did have the decency to finish reading and photographing after they drove off....
 
This time I really am done posting about Australia. I confess that my decision to finally post this van stuff was influenced by a FL friend's birthday.... Happy Birthday, ZAH. I know you'll appreciate these pics. Best wishes for a successful year.
 
ps Since I'm online. In case you ever wondered about the relationship between socks & dryers in other countries. I can report that on one occasion a dryer in Australia [Queensland, of course! Thorn in my side that place] ate one of my socks. It just disappeared. Weird!!!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, now that's FUNNY! Those Aussies know how to joke around! Glad you decided to post! SL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! You need one of those vans here for a cross country trip.

    ReplyDelete