Thursday, August 23, 2012

Almost Famous!?

Hey Everybody,

I took a break from trip planning this afternoon to revisit my travels....

 
 
This is a wall in my friend's [Sharmi] classroom. You know, the friend who gets my mail, babysits my car, gives me a room when I'm in town. She's the best!! AND....she has put up US and world maps to share the adventure with students and teachers. She had to buy the maps, hang the maps, make the "Where in the world is J."  I got to push in the tacks and string the thread from place to place. [BTW: Thanks to some of her students who helped!]. If you really look, you can see the red thread on the maps. At some point, we might add a few photos to the maps.
 

 
My conclusion after today's walk down memory lane....it's a big world and I ain't seen nothin' yet! Better keep going....
 
So, thanks to all of you for hanging out with me during this great adventure! Stay tuned...I will be leaving again next week & should have pretty good wifi access for most of September. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

1 comment:

  1. We are very excited to track your progress this year!

    ReplyDelete