Thursday, January 10, 2013

And so the New Year begins...

Hey Everybody!

I hope that 2013 has started off well for all of you. I am sitting near my gate at JFK (for about 30 minutes) - before I walk for 30 minutes because my flight is 15hrs long! It seemed the perfect opportunity to update this blog. You know, before I get behind again...sorry, but it's going to happen.

After much plotting and planning I am headed back out for more. It would ruin all the fun if I told you my exact route, but I am excited to report that this flight takes me to Namibia, Africa! Cross your fingers for good animal sighting!!

I will have Internet access sometimes and I will do my best to keep the blog updated. As always, thanks for stopping by! More soon....

1 comment:

  1. You didn't mention that you got an aisle seat for that long plane flight! Here's to lots of smooth flying!

    ReplyDelete