Sunday, March 18, 2012

tomato sauce email to blog test

I am writing this blog from my apartment via email. It is supposed to post the message and attached photo immediately to the blog - would be perfect for those times when I have limited access. So, for fun I thought I'd test with a photo from my pre-trip kitchen. I promise the actual trip will be much more interesting than this!! This is tomato sauce before and after the tomato sauce leather has been torn and bagged for camp cooking convenience. It's a beautiful thing when an 8oz can turns into 0.5 ounce bag! One last note, I think I have corrected the blog settings now so that anyone can post a comment.  

3 comments:

  1. How cool is that? Both the sause and the email blog post. You might have to teach me how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so smart! That's a great idea for camping.

    ReplyDelete